2009, ഏപ്രിൽ 7, ചൊവ്വാഴ്ച

Journey to ഹിമാലയാസ്





As I started my life, I never knew, that I would meet you ever.
I met you; I lost you; at the same place...
Now, my heart is searching for you there, where we used to meet.
The gift, brought by our separation was, those painful moments....
Come back, we will live... live for ever...
We shall resume those half way left out journeys to Himalaya...

4 പേര്‍ പ്രതികരിച്ചു...:

ലേഖ 2009, ഏപ്രിൽ 16 7:11 PM  

together :)

anupama 2009, മേയ് 21 10:46 PM  

dear vinayan,
who told you to choose the HIMALAYAS?that's why she left you and went.........hey,start from,kovalam,thekkadi and wayanad........i will bring her back.i promise!
you frightened her........
sasneham,
anu

വിനയന്‍ 2009, മേയ് 22 5:03 PM  

:)
Thanks Anu...

Gaya3 2009, ജൂൺ 7 11:34 AM  

Nice choice of words ^ _ ^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

കൂട്ടുകാർ

ചിത്രപേടകം

Can't read Malayalam?

സൈബർജാലകം

ജാലകം

എന്നെ പറ്റി

എന്റെ ഫോട്ടോ
വെച്ചൂർ/വൈക്കം -- ടി. നഗർ/ചെന്നൈ, കോട്ടയം/കേരളം -- തമിഴ്നാട്, India
ഞാൻ: കുറെ ഓർമ്മകൾ, കുറെ ബന്ധങ്ങൾ, കുറെ പാട്ടുകൾ, കുറെ യാത്രകൾ പിന്നെ ഒരു കാമറയും...

ദാണ്ടെ ഇവടേം...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP